The Equinox Building
The Equinox Building is the modern, state-of-the-art home of Ailola Cape Town! An architectural gem in the city's Sea Port neighborhood, the Equinox Building offers students not only bright and spacious learning environments but stunning views of Table Mountain, Signal Hill and the Atlantic Ocean. To top it off, we're just 5 minutes from the beach and 10 from the city center!
You'll find us on the fifth floor of the Equinox Building. And when you step inside, this is what you'll find:
- Open-plan layout including a large student common area with seating for coffee breaks and lunch
- 9 spacious classrooms offering unbeatable natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto Signal Hill
- Whiteboards and sturdy new furniture in each classroom
- Multi-media center with five new computers, a TV and DVD system
- Area for self-study purposes including access to a library and collection of learning materials
- Fully equipped kitchenette for student use – crockery, cutlery, microwave and fridge
- Outdoor terrace with views of Table Mountain and the sea
- Separate toilets for male and female students including access for wheelchair users
- Student activity and information desk
- Two modern elevators
- Controlled access with 24-hour security
- Full and up-to-date compliance with local fire safety and health controls
Learn more about our English school in the Equinox Building in Cape Town!