Aiola Cape Town was born by the sea and plans to stay here! In 1998, we opened our doors to the world in the city's Sea Point neighborhood. A stunning suburb along the Atlantic coast that offers an unbeatable lifestyle and all the amenities you could imagine. Will it be your home away from home?
Our school is located in the middle of Sea Point in the modern Equinox Building, just a stone's throw from the coastline (a 5-minute walk to be exact). But it's more than just the sea you'll have access to in Sea Point. Here's what else you'll find:
- A cosmopolitan suburb home to banks, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets, and more
- Public transport or taxi services that will take you to the city center and V&A Waterfront in 10 to 15 minutes in one direction, and to Clifton and surrounding beaches in the other
- A 5-kilometer long promenade that stretches from Sea Point to the Waterfront
- Jogging, soccer, cycling and picnic spots scattered right along the sea
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean sunsets
- A public swimming pool
- Small nearby beaches
- Outdoor gym
- Mini golf and paragliding
- A 9-hole golf course
- A hop-on, hop-off sight-seeing bus stop, (the bus passes every 30 minutes)
- The Cape Town Stadium for soccer matches, concerts and festivals
Want to see where you'll learn English? Check out our home in the modern Equinox Building in Sea Point!