Volunteering in South Africa
We see volunteering in South Africa as an amazing opportunity to experience another side of our fascinating country. And not only will you be giving back to the community or environment, you'll also give your English skills a huge leg up when you engage with real South Africans. Ready to sign up?
The Ailola Cape Town Volunteer program links eligible volunteers with members of our incredible network of not-for-profit organizations. These are located near Cape Town and offer volunteers the chance to participate in some great causes.
Benefits of volunteering in South Africa:
- Immersion into local culture
- Lend a hand to people in need, or protect local environments
- Improve your English language skills
- Build up your CV with meaningful work experience
- Share your own culture with others
- Master your understanding of local customs
- Build new friendships
- Placement with a great partner organization
- Secure and well-located accommodation, including breakfast
- Access to our 24-hour emergency hotline
- Visa assistance
- Certificate to recognize your participation as a Cape Town volunteer
Want to find out where you could volunteer in South Africa? Find our projects here and don't forget to check your eligibility!
More questions about your Volunteering program in Cape Town? Get in touch today!