Volunteering Application Process
At Ailola Cape Town volunteering is easy! Our fast-track volunteering application process means there's no need to fret over long lists of paper work. See for yourself how you can get volunteering in Cape Town today!
1. Send application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Motivation letter with preferred areas, interests and objectives
- Copy of passport
- Signed Volunteer Placement Agreement (including a Police Clearance from your home country if you're applying for the HIV/Aids Home of Safety or Community Welfare project)
2. Reach out
- Once we've received your application, we'll begin corresponding with you about the next stages of our South Africa volunteering application process
- Online Language level test if minimum level required
3. Pay program
More questions about your Volunteering program in Cape Town? Get in touch today!