Volunteering means a commitment to a cause that goes beyond personal interests. As such, Ailola Cape Town is committed to ensuring its candidates have the right skills and personality types to engage whole-heartedly in their desired projects. Find out below if you fit the volunteering mould!
South Africa Volunteering Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum 3-week or 6-week commitment to your volunteering project, depending on the project you choose
- Advanced language level (C1) of English for the Cheetah Conservation project
- CV + police clearance certificate for HIV/Aids Home of Safety and Community Welfare projects
- Participants must have international health insurance, including liability and accident insurance
- A completed Experience Report of at least 500 words upon completion of your volunteering project in South Africa
- Must qualify for all applicable visa and embassy regulations that correspond to your nationality
- Have an interest and passion for local culture and volunteering abroad
More questions about your Volunteering program in Cape Town? Get in touch today!